Miss Glory is excited to announce that she finally ventured off the farm and made her first grand appearance in the big city of Atlanta, Georgia! Atlanta, Georgia is known for not only the World of Coca-Cola, but also as being the future home of Super Bowl LIII.
You might be asking yourself why Miss Glory decided to make her first adventure Atlanta, and the answer is simple! Atlanta, Georgia is also home to the biggest wholesale market in the United States! That’s right, Miss Glory is off on an adventure, to market to market, to find you (our customers) the latest and greatest fashion trends! Not only did she snag up some awesome new Spring and Summer pieces, she also got to explore downtown Atlanta, including Hard Rock Café and the bustling Atlanta Airport!
While Miss Glory was excited for her very first adventure, she was also excited to return home on the farm! She has just enough time to get rested up for her second adventure…Dallas, Texas!
Stay tuned to see what Miss Glory is up to on this next BIG TEXAS adventure…
Always A Farm Girl
Are you wondering what this is all about?
We need your help! Farm Girls Is On A Mission…
Let Me Introduce you to FLAT GLORY! Inspired by the original Flat Stanley
- Farm Girls Wants Flat Glory To Travel all over the United States.
- We will provide you with Your very own Flat Glory and ask that you take a picture of yourself and Flat Glory mentioning your state and recounting your Adventure along the way.
- Or if you are feeling adventurous feel free to send Flat Glory off on a trip and share your photo and story there.
- Then you can email your stories and pictures to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post your pic to our facebook page with your story.
- We will be mapping Flat Glory’s adventures along the way.
As our way of saying thank you, we will be sending each participant a very special surprise!
We've had our first Flat Glory sighting! Thanks for sharing Jo! There's a Farm Girl Tee on the way to you!
Jo Pfeiffer writes:
Here is Flat Glory with The Casey Tibbs monument in my hometown, Ft. Pierre, SD. She is at the very bottom of the monument.
Susan High writes:
Flat Glory decided she wanted to come to Alabama to visit Auburn University’s Jordan Hare Stadium, where Pat Sullivan, Bo Jackson and Cam Newton won the Heisman Trophy!!
Susie Wood writes:
My husband and Puppy! Graniteville South Carolina.